Monday, November 21, 2011

B Makowsky Handbags - Quality Runs in the Family

!: B Makowsky Handbags - Quality Runs in the Family

Makowsky Handbags busted on the scene in 2006 with a great handbag collection concentrated in high quality leather. I would see them in various stores and internet merchants. I was particularly interested in his bags when you I saw the bags showcased on Quality Value and Convenience, better known as QVC.

Little did I know at the time that there was something else going on about the maker of the bags named Bruce Makowsky. One day, while watching television, I saw a special about husbands and wife's in fashion. I paid attention to this segment just to see who the couples were and how they were connected in fashion. All of a sudden, there was Bruce Makowsky with Kathy Van Zeeland holding hands. I already knew about Kathy Van Zeeland and her wonderful line of fashion handbags and accessories.

However, I would have never guessed that she was married to the man that makes Makowsky Handbags. I was simply blown away. At that moment, I though to myself that quality sure runs in the family. Ever since then, I really appreciate the style and class that they bring to the fashion world. Some of the differences in the collections are the following. Bruce's handbags are all leather and they come with excellent hardware and you can find just about any style including hobo's shoppers, clutches as well as many accessories. He has recently put out a great line of shoes as well.

On the other hand, most of Kathy Van Zeeland's bags are leather like and a little more concentrated on the hardware side of things. They cost a bit less then her husband's bags and she also has many styles to choose from. You can find both of their lines in various stores from your local mall to various online merchants. With either one of these designers, you simply can not go wrong when choosing a bag for yourself or as a gift for a friend or for a love one. One thing is for sure is that quality does run in the family when it comes to Kathy Van Zeeland and Makowsky handbags.


B Makowsky Handbags - Quality Runs in the Family

Cheaper Diy Mouse Trap Chippers Shredders Ideas Comment Arc Floor Lamps Contemporary








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。